- PDF Slides
- Sexual Wellbeing Practioners
- Adult Professionals
The dynamics of locking up
When it comes to human sexuality there’s a big focus on pleasure and how it’s controlled, and at times certain acts people enjoy become trends.
Male chastity is one form of erotic play that has a large number of reasons behind why someone may engage in it. It can be confusing to fully understand it due to it having many social influences surrounding it and how sexual pleasure is seen at a particular time.
This CPD will cover everything specialists and therapists may want to know about why individuals and couples may explore chastity.
Within the course you will learn about:
- A basic history of chastity
- Why it’s a social trend and how social trends can influence erotic behavior
- Safety and advice around cages as well as online chastity services
- Common questions people may have about it
- How chastity can come into various relationship dynamics
- Chastity and sexual dysfunction
- Why some may use chastity to explore gender
- Popular therapy theories and their interplay in consensual sexual denial
- Real-life experience from someone who explores chastity*
- Worries individuals and couples may have regarding chastity
- PDF slides sent out afterward
Chastity has become a global trend since the start of locktober an internationally known event promoting locking those with penises over the month of October.
However, the concept of chastity has been around for a long time and has led many individuals to explore it for various reasons consensually. The course aims to help cover many of these reasons and why some may have a particular interest in chastity, as well as look at the conflicts someone may go through when discovering and exploring the act itself.
The course will run over 2 hrs with a brief Q and A at the end.
It will be recorded for those who sign-up and are unable to attend the live.
Time: 7 pm until 9 pm UK
Date: 19th of October
Location: Zoom or via you’re The Sex Consultant profile if viewing pre-recorded
“The Sex Consultant” CPD certificate is provided via email at the end of the course.
Ness Cooper is a clinical sexologist and therapist who is also a sexpert for Marie Claire magazine. Ness was a finalist for the Sexual Freedom Awards 2022 and has won many awards for her writing on sex and pleasure. She has worked within the field of human sexuality for over 15 years and has even written a paper on dominatrix work and disability which is out at the end of October.
*These experiences are consensually obtained and permission has been granted including any images that may be used within the course. Names and identifiable features will be moved to protect those supplying any information.